- Access to All Day Happyness Pass @ i-City Shah Alam
- Trick Art Museum
- House of Horror
- City of Digital Light
- Fun World
- Itsy Bitsy
- All entrance tickets
This ticket can only be redeemed the NEXT DAY from time of purchase
- Attraction / Activity Duration: 7 hours
- Child Range: Age 11 and below
- Free admission for child below 90cm in height
- Adult Range: Age 12 and above
- Senior Citizen Range: Age 60 and above
- Minimum age for this attraction / activity is 11 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
All Day Happyness Pass @ i-City Shah Alam
If you want to explore the world’s colours, you don’t need to go further. Located in the heart of Selangor’s Golden triangle, i-City Shah Alam is a place of dazzling colours and charming lights.
All of the excitement needs a proper plan, and we’re here to help with that. Here are the best and most fun activities in i-City Shah Alam that you can do to fulfil your passionate fun-loving soul.
Officially endorsed by the Ministry of Tourism, i-City Shah Alam’s entertainment area is filled with great activities that appeal to parents and children. There are theme parks, rides, play areas, haunted houses, and many other attractions for you to explore!
There is bound to be something here in i-City Shah Alam for you and your family to enjoy no matter who you are! i-City Shah Alam’s entertainment district is divided into four precincts: City of Digital Lights, Snowalk, WaterWorld, and Funworld. These zones have their unique attractions.
i-City Shah Alam is very popular among both local and foreign visitors. The Waterworld where you can be the pool baby you are, the SnoWalk that is as enchanting as it looks with its icy climate, and so many other things that you can see by yourself once you come and visit.
The Waterworld at the i-City is one of its most sought-out attractions. It holds many activities like slides and pools that make it adventurous. It has many rides that are thrilling enough to make your cheeks flush with excitement. The pools, the jacuzzi and the most fun, the ultimate tornado, are available here for you. Keep on reading to find out the joy that it holds.
The SnoWalk serves as an attraction to many. It is the largest indoor snow park in Malaysia. You can make snowmen, have snow fights, or enjoy the snow. Decorations such as igloos and mini ice castles await visitors to make the trip more worthwhile. For those who have never had the opportunity to experience snow, here’s SnoWalk with all its delights to offer to its visitors. At the SnoWalk theme park, you can feel winter as the temperature is below five degrees Celcius.
Note: Infant below 1-year-old and pregnant ladies aren’t allowed to visit for safety reasons.
Trick Art Museum
You may not realise it, but the Trick Art Museum at the i-City is filled with tricks that deceive the human eye easily. For family entertainment, this place is best. It has five theme paintings based on illusionism to trick its visitors: Masterpieces, Egyptian, Marine Life, Animal Kingdom, and, lastly, Modern Classics. With its illusions, the museum is an attraction to people of all ages. Look out for the tricky images!
City of Digital Lights
The credit for the beauty of the i-City goes to its City of Digital Lights. Come at night time and see yourself captivated by its beauty. The Dancing Waters will blow your mind with its synchronised symphony of lights, water jets, lasers and audio. Illuminated with all the LED, the trees will take your breath away. Here you will have numerous exciting and thrilling rides to make your visit enjoyable. No entrance fees are charged.
What to Bring / Travel Tips:
- You can wear strapped sandals, flip-flops or shoes
- You may wear a comfortable T-shirt and shorts and bring swimsuits
- Backpack for your belongings
- Towel, insect repellent, sunblock lotion, and camera (at your own risk)
- Cash for personal expenses
Prohibitions & Limitations:
- Know your limits and capabilities
- This attraction / activity is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and people with medical conditions
- Wristbands / QR tickets will be deemed as invalid if removed, cut, or torn. You will not be able to scan the wristband / QR ticket for entry to any ride within i-City Shah Alam theme park.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed into i-City Shah Alam theme park, except for baby formula.
- i-City Shah Alam reserves the right to deny admission if the guest is in violation of the terms and conditions.
- Attraction / activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Rest assured that experienced facilitators and guides will accompany you throughout the way in case you need any assistance
Monday to Friday: 11.00 AM – 06.00 PM
Saturday to Sunday: 10.00 AM – 06.00 PM
Monday to Friday: 03.00 PM – 11.00 PM
Saturday to Sunday: 03.00 PM – 11.00 PM
City of Digital Lights / Itsy Bitsy / Fun World
Monday to Friday: 05.00 PM – 12.00 AM
Saturday to Sunday: 05.00 PM – 12.00 AM Closed every Tuesdays, except during school holidays and public holidays