- Abseiling (2 Descents)
- Flying Fox (2 Flights)
- Kayaking activity for 60 minutes
- One (1) kayak per person
Click on each attraction to know more details or to buy separately
- Not suitable for children under six (6) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
ADVENTURES AT TAMAN BOTANI NEGARA SHAH ALAM
The existence of the 817-hectare Shah Alam National Botanical Garden (TBNSA) is among the main attractions to visitors whether living in the Klang Valley area, Shah Alam or outside tourists to enjoy the natural forest atmosphere. With tropical rainforest greenery and the best variety of tree species and 600 herbs, people will be able to get back to nature when here.
Enjoy the luscious green and fresh air while performing one of the worlds most popular water based activities.
Breeze through our unique flying fox across the lotus fill lake.
Care for some thrill ? Do join us scaling down our abseil tower with lots of fun.