- 2 days + 1 night stay at Bayou Lagoon Resort – Studio Suite for 3 pax
- Breakfast for 3 pax
- Access to Bayou Lagoon Water Park x 3 pax
- Access to Magic Art 3D Museum x 3 pax
- Access to Bayou Lagoon Archery x 3 pax
- The Studio Suite provides twin/double Bed
- Selected date will be the Check-In date (from 3:00 pm), Check-Out will be at 12:00 pm the following day
- Free entrance to attractions for children below 90 cm in height
- Bayou Lagoon Park is closed every Tuesday, except on school & public holidays
- Outside food & drinks are strictly prohibited in water park No cooking allowed in the accommodation rooms
- Surcharge of RM 70 per night applies if you require an extra bed
- Surcharge of RM 60 applies for this dates
- Jan 3 – 18
- Feb 10 – 11, 14
- Mar 28 – 31
- Apr 1
- May 7, 11 – 12, 16
- June 1 – 4, 8 – 10
- July 18 – 22
- Sept 12 – 15
- Nov 3 – 4
- December 12 – 16, 19 – 23 & 26 – 30
- Surcharge of RM 180 applies for this dates
- Jan 1 – 2
- Feb 12 – 13
- May 13 – 15
- June 5 – 7
- Sep 16 – 18
- December 11 – 18, 24 – 25, 31
Heritage Tax of RM2 & Surcharges to be paid directly to resort
2D1N BAYOU LAGOON PARK – Family Package
Remove yourself from the daily grind and grime of the city. Escape with your family and friends to Bayou Lagoon Park Resort. Featuring a water park, a business hotel, a convention centre, resort style service apartments and retail centre, Bayou Lagoon Park Resort is located just 15 minutes away from the famous tourist hotspot, Melaka World Heritage Town and is in close proximity to the Ayer Keroh tourism belt. In other words, it’s the perfect destination for family-fun escapades centred around a water park.
The Bayou Lagoon Water Park consists of two main water slides and multiple kids’ slides. Other than the water attractions, the little Amusement Park in the water park area consists of a Dragon Coaster and some other activities – archery, bumper car, etc.
Bayou Lagoon Water Park – Splashing Water Fun
What’s more exhilarating and fun than having a short vacation at a water park resort? With a one-of-its-kind Water Park attached to the resort, Bayou Lagoon Park Resort caters exciting activities and events around the resort including wet and dry outdoor activities.
Magic Art Museum – Eye catching 3D work of art
All alert, shutterbugs! This is your time to shine. Creativity is in your hand while you step into this 10,000 square feet work of art museum in Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Melaka. This museum showcases various artworks inclusive of creative themes such as the Aquarium, Fantasy, Egypt, Funny, Cultural, Adventure, Water Fall & Angkor Temple. Look out for its 3D eye-catching hand paint art on flat walls that messes your mind giving you surreal illusions.
Buckle up, Robin Hood! Be the archer of your dreams. You will love the sense of achievement when your arrows hit the bulls-eye successfully. Who knows, perhaps a newfound sense of camaraderie and good sportsmanship will start coming into play as you participate in this archery?
All in all, your stay in the Bayou Lagoon Resort suite with this 2D1N Bayou Lagoon Park combo ticks all the right boxes for that fun, memorable and stress-free stay.
Closed every Tuesday, except on school & public holidays