4 in 1 Langkawi Cable Car SKYCAB
The Langkawi Cable Car, also known as Langkawi SkyCab, is one of the major attractions in Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia. It provides an aerial link from the Oriental Village at Teluk Burau to the peak of Gunung Machinchang, which is also the location of the Langkawi Sky Bridge. The total length is 2.2 km, with a journey time from the base to the top of around 15 minutes. It was officially opened in 2003.
Underwater World Langkawi
Underwater World Langkawi is one of the largest marine and freshwater aquaria in South East Asia. Underwater World Langkawi is built to raise awareness on the importance of conserving our precious aquatic life forms, thus creating an understanding of the deep and inseparable bond between man and nature Underwater World Langkawi has been a concept and theme for tourist favourite spot to visit especially foreigners due to the preservation of the place to shopping eating and entertainment. It is very huge, a popular aquarium with 200+ marine & freshwater species, a 3D theatre and an underwater tunnel.
Langkawi Wildlife Park
Welcome to Langkawi Wildlife Park, accompany you along your journey to the great world of animals. Enjoy wildlife up close and exposures to some amazing wildlife that allows fun and interactive atmosphere. Children will love Langkawi wildlife park since they can have amazing fun and close interact to play with the animals. What’s attractive is, the animals there are well trained on how to respond to public and this attracts more tourist to visit the park. A more pleasant welcome by the beautiful and colourful parrots at the entrance of the wildlife park as a welcoming friend for the tourists. Wildlife Park Langkawi price is worth a shot to experience the best of our Langkawi.
Crocodile AdventureLand Langkawi
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi is specially designed and landscaped with beautiful plantation and greenery, making it looks like a recreation park. Different species of crocodiles are being kept in specific ponds, where visitors can have a thorough look at the crocodiles while walking around. Known locally as Taman Buaya, the Crocodile Farm is located in Datai Bay area at the northwestern end of the island.. You will see one of the largest collections of crocodiles in Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi, of different species and sizes numbering over 1000 and comprising of both crocodiles and alligators (it’s not easy to differentiate between the two types unless you are knowledgeable in the subject).
As the first outdoor entertainment 6D Cinemotion in Asia, 6D Cinemotion at Oriental Village takes the pleasure of 3D movie viewing to entirely new dimensions! Live the experience on the 3D stereoscopic screen with our amazing 5D special effects seats. 6D CineMotion is open daily from 9.00 am until 7.00 pm with shows running once every 15 minutes. Come and enjoy an out of this world experience with your loved ones today.
Upsidow Langkawi is an upcycled art installation for the young and old. It is an upside down house full of fun, that was fully built from recycled materials. Upsidow is the first and only Eco-friendly upside down house in the world, offering a food court with European standards and a viewing platform
Time Travel Imaginerium
Time Travel is a futuristic space equipped with the latest technology to transform your imagination into reality. Take a ride inside your mind and travel to the ends of your imagination at Malaysia’s very first Imaginarium! An inviting space with innovative, immersive and interactive installations to transport you into a whole different world with endless possibilities.
- This is a FlexPlus Combo. It is walk in ticket and valid to be redeemed within 6 months.
- Child tickets are for those aged 3 – 12 years old.
- Adult tickets are those aged above 12 years old.
- Free entrance for children under two (2) years old.
- Refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
How to Use
- Get Your Tripcarte.asia QR Code
- Add tickets to cart and proceed to checkout
- You can add multiple tickets from different attractions into one order
- Once payment is complete, you will receive the QR Code in your email instantly
- Redeem Your Ticket at the Attraction
- This is a FlexPlus ticket, no reservation required
- Visit the attraction on any day and time of open hours
- Present the QR Code at the online ticket counter and walk right in
- If you have a change of plans and want to cancel the ticket, simply submit the Refund Form.
- For Combo Deals, refunds are only applicable if you do not visit ANY of the attractions. Partial refunds do not apply.
Read our complete Terms & Conditions here