SMALL CARS & SEDANS
LANGKAWI CAR RENTAL
Renting a car and driving it around Langkawi is probably an extremely practical approach to take when you are in Langkawi for a holiday. Renting a car in Langkawi car saves more time and money compared to any other way of traveling. With your own mode of transport at your own disposal as compared to a taxi , you will more time on your hands to enjoy the various attractions and activities without needing to rush. Book now since we have the cheapest car rental Langkawi. Take a look at the information above for some important notes.
Tripcarte.Asia ensures our car rental Langkawi services comes fully equipped with the latest amenities and safety features that ensure your trips to be safe and convenient. We offer you the best Langkawi car rental price and up-to-date information, ensuring quality and efficiency for all our visitors, at all times. Book your Langkawi car rental At Tripcarte.Asia, we understand that traveling can be a hassle if you are not well organized, which is why we provide a variety of car types to compare and choose from for all types of travelers. Hurry up! Your next car rental in Langkawi now just a few clicks away, at Tripcarte.Asia.
- Any of the car rental Langkawi bookings should be made 24 hours or earlier than the date of pickup.
- The minimum car rental booking is 2 days.
- There will be a safety deposit charged when the car is picked up. The safety deposit is RM 50 per day for cars, RM 100 for MPV and RM 200 for vans.
- This safety deposit will be fully returned when the car is returned on the last day of booking. The security deposit will be returned in cash (Ringgit Malaysia).
- The safety deposit will be reimbursed when the vehicle is returned.
- For any cancellation or change of plans, please contact Tripcarte.asia via chat or email 48 hours before pickup date .NO REFUNDS will be entertained if the cancellation is done less than 48 hours before pick up date.
- Langkawi Car Rental service by Tripcarte practises a fuel to fuel policy. You will have to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as when it was given to you.
- Strictly NO SMOKING in the car (RM300 will be charged as a penalty).
- The driver must have a valid driving license.
- Non Malaysian nationals who hold a valid driving license from their country can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months.
- Probationer license or learning license holders will not be accepted.