The year-end holiday season is fast approaching and with it comes fresh opportunities for families to spend quality time with one another. If you’re unsure what to do this holiday, then head on down to The Lost World Of Tambun Sunway for a fun-filled adventure with your family.
The Lost World of Tambun Sunway price is reasonable and inexpensive to be enjoyed by all aged group. It has lots of fun and thrill attractions all the way. Book your Lost World Of Tambun Sunway ticket now and unleash the thrills that get in you!
And if you don’t know where to start, fret not; here are a few things you must do at The Lost World of Tambun Sunway.
LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN – Hot Springs & Night Park
1. Begin your visit by taking a trip back in time at Ipoh Street
In case you didn’t know, The Lost World of Tambun Sunway has its very own Ipoh Street where visitors will be able to dine like a local amidst the backdrop of old Ipoh. Visitors craving a more traditional palate can dine at the Dulang Tea House where you’ll find nostalgic foods such as coffee, toast, and eggs prepared the old-fashioned way. Additionally, there are other local delicacies all foodies must try at Ipoh Street:
- Tau Fu Fah
- Hong Peah Biscuit
- Chicken Bean Sprout
- Signature Ipoh Mee Curry
The Lost World of Tambun Sunway is the ultimate day and night destination featuring a whole host of action-packed attractions. Here, visitors will be able to enjoy a bunch of thrilling adventures, be it in or out of the water, which is perfect for the whole family. Be sure to check out these rides when you’re there:
- Lupe’s Adventure (Perak’s first roller coaster ride)
- Dragon Flight (a thrilling swing-chair ride that swings you up in the air)
- Cliff Racer (a massive slide that is sure to give you a boost in adrenaline)
- Adventure River (the longest inflatable tube ride in Malaysia – it’s great for all ages!)
- Zip Line (Flying Fox)
3. Learn more about Malaysia’s tin mining history at the Tin Valley & discover real artifacts at the galleria
Visitors can also take part in the daily Dulang washing activity to experience what life was like for tin miners in the past.
4. Pet cuddly and furry cats at Catopia
Feline lovers can also be surrounded by other adorable felines at Catopia, which is a room filled with domesticated cats decorated in a Christmas and Garfield theme. Trust us, it’s gonna be hard to leave!
5. Capture Insta-worthy photos at the Luminous Forest and get acquainted with the Malayana tribe
The newly opened Luminous forest, that’s also home to the Malayana tribe, is the best place to capture the perfect shot to boost your Instagram game. This enchanting land will surely leave you breathless as you marvel at its dazzling display of lights. Visitors can also acquaint themselves with the Malayana tribe and learn about their origins at the forest. Here are a few Insta-worthy spots in the forest to look out for:
- Mother Sophea
- Lights of Aiyana
- Throne of Malayana
- Garden of Lights
- Wapi Springs
6. Partake in the Garfield & Friends Holiday Party at Sunway Lost World Of Tambun
From 24th November 2018 to 1st January 2019, Garfield & Friends take centre stage at The Lost World of Tambun Sunway entertaining visitors with their antics, making it the place to be for a wholesome family experience. Here’s what’s in store for Garfield fans:
- 5 Garfield-themed games stations featuring mini-games and quizzes about the world’s most lovable feline.
- Performances from Garfield and other classic cartoon characters such as Odie, Nermal, and Arlene.
- Meet & greet Garfield and his friends at The House of Garfield every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Move and groove with Garfield at the awesome pool party every day at 6.30 pm.
Attractive Garfield merchandise up for grabs upon completing all mini-games.
Visitors of all ages are welcomed to take part in the event and will be given an exclusive Garfield passport to collect stickers as they go through each game station! The Lost World of Tambun Sunway is truly more than just a theme park, it’s a destination. So, what are you waiting for? Head on down to The Lost World of Tambun Sunway this holiday season for the ultimate family holiday experience.