Many travelers think that places to visit in Malaysia ONLY has beautiful islands, white sandy beaches, national parks and historical sites
It’s truly your perfect destination vacation with your family, friends and lover.
Make your travel through Malaysia unforgettable journey.
So, have you been to any of Malaysia’s theme parks before?
1. Legoland Malaysia, Johor Bahru
Having opened in Iskandar Puteri (Nusajaya), Johor September 15, 2012, Legoland Malaysia is the first international theme park in the country. It features more than 80 interactive rides, shows and interesting activities for people of all ages.
It is built inside the Nusa Cemerlang Industrial Park which is within the Iskandar Malaysia Economic Zone. It hosts hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. It is divided into three main parts. These are the Legoland Park, the Water Park and the Legoland Hotel.
You will find Legoland Malaysia in Johor Bahru city. It is situated just off the Coastal highway that parallels the Straits of Johor. It is also accessible from the 32nd Link road from Singapore at the Nusajaya Turn-off.
Legoland Malaysia Attractions:
● With themed areas with names like the Beginning, LEGO City, Miniland, Imagination, LEGO Technic, LEGO Kingdoms and Land of adventure, there is everything for everyone. Children especially will have the time of their lives in the park.
● Legoland Water Park has a water themed entertainment program where visitors can enjoy over 20 slides.
● The Legoland Hotel boasts of 249 themed guestrooms. It also has a world class swimming pool as well as restaurants and bars. A buffet dinner is planned for guests every day.
● There is great shopping at Legoland Malaysia’s shopping areas
● There are offices as well as serviced apartments right within Legoland.
● There are local delicacies as well as international dishes at the Market Restaurant. Only Halal food is served here for those who prefer such dishes.
2. Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park (Little Red Cube) , Johor Bahru
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, right within the larger Little Red Cube in Johor Bahru has been the main attraction for kids from all over Malaysia, Singapore as well as touring kids from all over the world.
The Puteri Harbour Family Theme park is easily accessible from Johor Bahru, being only 35 minutes’ drive from the City Center. From Singapore, you will need only 25 minutes to get there. Legoland Malaysia is just nearby while Premium Outlets is a short drive away as well.
Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park Attractions:
● Hello Kitty Town: Set within the Little Red Cube, Hello Kitty town is where young children can enjoy the Friendship Land with Hello Kitty and friends. The playgrounds here are safe for your children with attendants keeping a sharp eye on all areas.
● The Little Big club: Here you will find global characters to amuse your kids to the maximum. These characters are Barney, Pingu, Angelina Ballerina, Bob the Builder and Thomas & Friends. There are a wide variety of rides and games that your kids will love.
little big club
● Lat’s Place: This is also an amusement section that features homegrown characters including the Kampung Boy. Visitors can enjoy a hearty meal while appreciating Lat’s Cartoons characters at Lat’s Place.
● There is great shopping at The Little Red Cube with thousands of feet dedicated to retail space.
● There is fine dining here too whether you like international cuisine or local fare.
3. Angry Birds Activity Park, Johor Bahru
Your family will be thoroughly amused by all that goes on there. With 12 hours business hours, from 10:00am to 10:00pm, you will have the opportunity to give your family all the fun they would ever want in a day as well as relax and unwind in the set areas for refreshments.
The Angry Birds Activity Park is one of the most accessible theme parks in Johor Bahru. You will find it at the KOMTAR JBCC mall right in the city center. This is right across the causeway from Singapore and is welcome to all.
Angry Birds Activity Park Attractions:
● You and your family will experience the best Angry Birds shows you can imagine. These shows are staged all through their opening hours.
● There are literally acres of space of fun and amusement for all the family. There are games to keep everyone occupied.
● The ‘open’ hours allow you and your family to sample all the games and enjoy all the shows at the Angry Birds Activity Park. There are plenty of places set aside for dining and refreshments at the Park. There are also other fine restaurants in the mall as well.
There is awesome shopping at the JBCC mall. Acres of shopping space allows you to browse for goodies way into the night.
4. Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur
It has been in operation since 1993 and it has had major improvements and growth since then. You and your family and friends will enjoy the water park and the unforgettable amusement park just next.
What do you expect from one of the world’s best theme parks? Nonstop fun for the whole family. The Sunway lagoon never disappoints. Set in an awesome 88 acres of land, the park boasts over 80 attractions to choose from. You will find something you all love there.
Sunway Lagoon Attractions:
● The Water Park at Sunway Lagoon is one place to experience before you die. There is a man-made surf beach that reaches up to 8 feet. It is the world’s largest. There are also great water rides for all the family to enjoy.
● The amusement park features many rides and games for all the family. There is the Extreme Park which features Malaysia’s first Bungee jump as well as other games of skill and rides to confront all your phobias. The Scream Park features live actors as well as visual and audio effects to package their fear and scare experience for the not-so-faint-hearted.
● The Wildlife Park is a zoo which is both educative as well as interactive. You will find friendly wildlife there and the children will love interacting with them.
● Sunway Lagoon is also famous for hosting global events like the MTV World Stage.
5. Berjaya Times Square Indoor Theme Park, Kuala Lumpur
It is located in the 5th and 7th floors of the Berjaya Times Square complex. It offers a wide range of rides and games for a fulfilling fun time for the entire family as well as groups and couples.
It is a haven for thrill seekers who go for the exciting rides that pump out their adrenaline in gallons. Situated in the city, accessibility is easy and the opening hours are long.
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Attractions:
● There are plenty of safe rides and games to choose from even for the youngest kids.
Located in the vast mall, there are plenty of places to dine and take refreshments.
● Your shopping needs are fully satiated here as retail space is generous and all major brands are well represented here.
● Here you will find well stocked souvenir shops as well as vast gift shops for you to take mementoes.
● The Fantasy Garden is a must-visit for the family. Here you will enjoy the rides and other amusements as you savour the quality time this theme park provides.
● Accommodation is readily available in the good hotels and apartments surrounding the mall.
6. Melaka Wonderland
It attracts lots of tourists from Malaysia as well as from abroad. The park is designed to accommodate everyone; kids, teenagers, families and adults as well. They take the safety of visitors very seriously and try hard to make your visit as memorable as possible.
Surrounded by a recreational forest measuring 360 hectares, the theme park features a total of 16 attractions with names like the Tornado Chaser for the thrill seekers, the Adventure Island, 1 Big wave pool and many more.
Melaka Wonderland Attractions:
● If you love water theme parks, this is one place you need to visit when you are in the region. The slides are fantastic and the water is clean.
● The kiddie pools and slides are just as exciting as they are safe. Your kids and teens will remember this theme park for a long time.
● The views of the natural forest are breathtaking and calming to the soul.
● There are many refreshment points in the park as well as dining areas.
7. A’ Famosa Melaka
Since it was founded in the early nineties, it has developed to be an attraction to millions of tourists from Malaysia, Singapore, and greater Asia and from all over the world as well.
A’Famosa Melaka Attractions:
● The Championship golf course is the main attraction here. Designed by Ross C. Watson, a famed Australian Golf Course Architect, the Golf Course has all the hallmarks of a world-class championship course.
● The first theme park on the grounds was the Water world. With its magnificent pools, innovative slides and children’s facilities, the Water World has welcomed millions of fun lovers ever since its inception.
● The Animal World Safari was completed in 2001. It has plenty of roaming animals as well as others that perform tricks for the visitors.
● The Cowboy Town will take you back to the Wild West Era with Indians, outlaws and nightly shows of life back then.
● If you want a break from it all, you can visit the historic town of Melaka to feel the history of this part of Malaysia.
8. Lost World Tambun, Perak
The Lost World of Tambun is approximately 200 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur heading North. The town of Ipoh is in the Perak Region in the northern part of Peninsular Malaysia.
The Lost World of Tambun price is cheap and reasonable to be enjoyed by all aged group and lots of fun and thrill attractions all the way.
Lost World Tambun price inclusive:
● The Water World theme park is a must-visit when you are at Ipoh. There are great pools to while your time in; massive slides and you can also enjoy a leisurely trip on floats in one of Asia’s longest river of adventure.
● The amusement park features rides and games of all sorts for people of all ages. The carnival atmosphere will leave you asking for more.
● The Zoo is another place to visit. From large animals like tigers to smaller ones that your kids can pet, the zoo will educate and entertain all who visit it.
● The Lost World Hotel is another attraction to The lost world of Tambun. With luxury rooms and great service, you will be pampered after all the activities in the resort.
● Dotted all over the resort are hot springs that are said to be medicinal in nature. Take the time to relax in the relaxing hot water in between the numerous activities at the theme park.
9. Bukit Gambang Theme Park, Pahang
The Bukit Gambang Water Park and Safari Park is located in the resort city of the same name. Set in a massive 727 acres of land, the resort is a major attraction of tourists from Malaysia and the world.
There are 3 world-class hotels right in the resort for your accommodation purposes. The resort city is amidst many natural and cultural attractions as well.
Bukit Gambang Theme Park Attractions:
● Enjoy the Water Park at the resort to the fullest. The slides will keep everyone occupied while the kids will love frolicking in the pools. Take a floater down the resorts river as well. You can even rent a wooden cabana to relax in at the water park.
● The Safari Park is not a place you want to miss. It is the largest zoo in Malaysia with free roaming animals which include Malaysia’s rare white lions.
● World class accommodation is offered at the resort.
10. Kidzania, Kuala Lumpur
At the end of the day, your child will develop incredible skills, learn to be independent, understand the value of teamwork and most of all inspire a child’s mind to think, create and expand their knowledge.
● Offers 100 activities for young children to learn real-life skills and perform real-life jobs in a simulated environment.
● Get to choose the role or occupation that you like and perform them as real as possible.
● The kids don’t get all the fun as adults can join and interact with their children through the various activities and thus encouraging them.
● Kidzania comes to you by attending your school! The great opportunity for all students around Malaysia to enjoy and learn the out-of-classroom activity.
● Why not blow your candles in one of the coolest places that come with 3 different birthday packages.
● Bring out your inner child to enjoy the little things or utilize the space for corporate events.